This one is just short and sweet….a Humongous THANK YOU to all the (Film) Blogathoners out there…the hosts, the writers, the readers, the commenters, the likers…because without you I wouldn’t:
- Spend late nights writing about films for the fun and passion of it.
- Revisit the films I haven’t watched in years because I’ve decided to write a Blogathon post about them.
- Realise that the films in 2 above aren’t quite what I remembered them to be (mainly the older ones).
- Be reminded of the awesomeness of the films in 2 above.
- View films in 2 above from a total different perspective i.e. with the Blogathon topic in mind.
- Get to add loads and loads of new films to that ever growing “To Watch” list.
- Neglect my “To Read” list.
- Promise that “This is my last Blogathon for a while” and enter a new one a few moments later.
- Promise that “I will never enter more than one Blogathon a month” and enter a second one for the same month a few moments later.
- Write up paragraphs for the next Blogathon in my mind in bed at night.
- Read different opinions and see films in a different light (and have so much fun reading your posts)
I never thought I would get so “addicted” to Blogathons…oh how wrong I was! You all rock!