Wow, thank you so much Plain, Simple Tom Reviews for my first Sunshine Blogger Award. I really, really, really appreciate your nomination. Hope I get this all right…apologies if I don’t.
The rules for this award:
- Post the award on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions they set you
- Pick another 11 bloggers (and let them know they are nominated!)
- Set them 11 questions
Here be the questions and the answers:
- What would you do with £1 million? I’d take the family to experience that amazing city that is New York which I’d also love to see again. Ooh, and get my own private cinema. In reality, I keep asking myself do I really need to buy X or Y and would probably leave it sitting in my account while I procrastinate and the prices go up.
- What’s the best way to spend a Friday night? With the family and friends sitting outside on the patio on a lovely summer evening with good food, a nice glass of red wine and some chilled music playing in the background.
- What is your favourite animated TV series? I’m not really into series (except Peaky Blinders) or animation (with the odd exception in movies). Sorry 😦 I’m so boring….
- What are your 3 favourite drinks? A good cuppa (tea) for suitable for every situation and any day, a nice glass of wine for the weekend, Rivella when I’m visiting family overseas.
- What do you enjoy most about blogging? Being able to express myself with regards to my passions instead of work and by doing so being part of an amazing blogging community! I just love it.
- Which famous person would you most want to slap in the face? I’ve been thinking and thinking about this one…I can’t be bothered to waste my time and energy on slapping famous people who must have done something to peev me off. Besides, I’d get into trouble…it would inevitably be a politician or someone like that…
- Bionic arm or Bionic leg? I can see myself fleeing the bad guys, taking a huge lunge-leap-type-step forward landing on that bionic leg thus propelling me up to the closest rooftop, cape billowing behind me, where I land and turn to face my adversaries with samurai blades at the ready…(have I been watching too many movies?)
- What’s your favourite Disney song? If I’m going to be technical, then “Man Out of You” from Mulan is really great and catchy, however, my favourite Disney theme comes from Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl.
- What is the best film to watch for when you’re feeling low? I can’t pinpoint one but something light for sure. Often those high school ones help brighten things up…10 Things I Hate About You, Sorority Boys. And R.E.D always makes me smile.
- Chocolate or sex? What a cruel question….oh well…hmmmm, sex, no, chocolate, no, sex, no…chocolate. Oh come on…do I have to decide?
- And finally, a favourite: Which 5 actors/actresses would you have at a dinner party? Kate Beckinsale, Karl Urban, Cillian Murphy, Michael Fassbender and Imogen Poots.
These are the Blogs/Bloggers I’d like to nominate for bringing Sunshine and smiles my way. There so many awesome Blogs and Bloggers out there that this was really difficult to narrow down:
And here are my 11 questions:
- If you could somehow transport yourself into a movie and be a character, who would you be?
- A good book and a good movie are lovingly waiting for you at the same time. Do you read or watch a movie?
- Do you find yourself quoting movies (or books) or singing lines of songs to colleagues (or friends) when an opportune moment presents itself in a conversation or situation?
- Night owl or Early bird?
- Which movie from your childhood will you always have a soft spot for even if it isn’t as great as you remember it?
- What languages do you speak?
- What is your perfect holiday destination?
- Have you ever met anyone famous?
- Vampires or werewolves?
- What is your guilty pleasure (book, movie or series)?
- If you could transport yourself back in time to live in another era/age, which would it be?