…my dear blogging and chocolate swap friend Gill from Realweegiemidget Reviews likes a tag as much as I do…and she got me this time. The Mad About Ladd tag comes from a mad about Ladd blogger Pale Writer who I’ve recently discovered is also a western fan! Anyway, moving along, here’s the tag (albeit a little late):
- Please add the name of and link to the person/blogger who tagged you as well as a link to Pale Writer and her original post here.
- Please post your four favourite pictures of Alan Ladd as well as your favourite gif.
- Say why you love these four pictures and this gif.
- Tag four other bloggers/ people who are part of the classic film or film community on twitter.
- And please circulate the rules through linking this post 😊
So, point 1 done, I now need to look for pictures and a gif of an actor I’ve only ever heard of (sorry…I know, that’s soooo bad. How could I?) and not seen….I’ll be back just now…
Ok, I found some stuff and next, I guess I’d better make some time to watch this actor..
Here are the pics and why I like (love might be a strong word for an actor I don’t know 🙂 ) them – be warned though, as I am totally unfamiliar with any of his works, my comments might just be totally out of context…but hey, I’m trying…
- The first one that really caught my eye…I like it purely because it looks so intriguing. So mysterious. So suspenseful. I might just need to track this movie down.
2. The next one was just so sweet. I guess it touches a soft spot seeing parent and child together. And I just like their expressions.
3. Up next, weirdly enough…a similar one to my first. I guess this movie (I think it is from the same one as 1) is really calling out to me. Once again, that intrigue got my attention.
and finally, number 4…well, this one just seemed such a “classic movie” pose. I’m the romantic at heart and this one just speaks love and that there is about to be a huge change coming but that it will eventually all work out.
Then, the gif…here it is…I’m just so curious as to how a man with a gun, obviously waiting out some situation ends up with a cat in his lap and a lady by his side…
I’m going to have to pass the tagging of other bloggers because I think all the classic film bloggers have been tagged by this stage…if not, you’ve been tagged…tee hee.