Well…what can I say…Gill (Realweegiemidget Reviews) and I just couldn’t resist to collaborate again. We chit and chat quite often about our favourite (hot, yes) characters…and because fellow bloggers Ruth from Silver Screenings and Maedez at A Small Press Life are taking a break from that wonderful Reel Infatuation Blogathon, we decided to bring a new angle onto our Flaming Hotties Tag we started a few years back. Just so those of you who are totally infatuated can still get it out into the Blogosphere. And, well, sometime we just need some time to be “shallow” and enjoy some good looking characters.
Thanks Maedez and Ruth for letting us “fill in” for you this year (although our tag doesn’t come anywhere near your wonderful blogathon). We can’t wait for next year’s Reel Infatuation Blogathon again.
So, here goes…please post the rules (copy paste does the trick) and then get swooning:
- You must add the name of the blog that tagged you AND those of the Thoughts All Sorts and Realweegiemidget Reviews with links to ALL these sites.. and use the natty cat themed picture promoting this post. This picture is found later in this post…
- List 5 of your all-time swoon-worthy characters from TV or Film i.e crushes/objects of your affection. And also do mention the actor or actress who plays them, as you might like James Bond as played by Timothy Dalton and no one else.. etc etc
- Link (Tag) to 5 other bloggers.
- Add lovely pictures, gifs or videos of those you selected.
- If you don’t have a blog (or don’t have time to write a post) join in with your choices on Twitter with this #5TheFlamingHot5ReasonsWhy Tag and tag @realweegiemidge and @Thoughtsallsort and the person who tagged you in your tweet.
- Oh…and post these rules.
So, in no particular order, here are my hottest characters (some good boys, some bad boys), many of which are probably no surprise to you:
Tommy Shelby (Peaky Blinders)
1. He’s all business.
2. Those eyes…no further comment.
3. Family comes first (even though they’re not the perfect one)
4. Who can resist that style? I mean…just look at him…
5. Is played by Cillian Murphy
Prince Charming (Cinderella)
1. He’s simply a gentleman. We need more of those.
2. Those eyes aren’t too bad either.
3. He doesn’t appear to be just superficial but has a genuine character.
4. There’s a gentleness about him.
5. Is played by Richard Madden.
Stretch (Yellow Sky) (Spoilers ahead)
1. He cleans up pretty well when told his smells. I mean, in a dusty, water-scarce area…that’s quite a feat.
2. He might be a criminal but he does come clean.
3. Any bank robber who brings back what he’s stolen (every last cent)…what can I say…?
4. He makes sure nothing happens to Mike no matter how hard his gang is to control.
5. Is played by Gregory Peck.
Fritz (Catch and Release)
1. He has his priorities right…about business and life.
2. He is not pushy at all and knows just when to back off.
3. Accepts Grey for who she is – I absolutely love watching his face as she reveals her feelings about natural disasters.
4. Oh that kiss in the fishing store…enough to make anyone swoon.
5. Is played by Timothy Olyphant.
Bond…James Bond (Casino Royale and Casino Royale only)
1. Ah man…you want 5 points? Really? Let’s start with the beach scene…
2. Then we’ll move on to the shower scene…
3. Ok, fine, let me calm down. Love the wit and sarcasm in this case (it’s characters we’re on about, not real people where this would be a total put-off)
4. There’s a soft side to him in this movie,
5. Oh…and I don’t need to say which actor plays him…
So…now it’s over to you 5 Bloggers…you’ve been tagged! I’ve been out of Blogging touch for ages so this is also a way to say Hi again:
Maedez – A Small Press Life (Gill tagged Ruth so I’ll tag you)
Rebecca – Taking up Room
Emma – emmakwall (explains it all)
Caz – Let’s Go to the Movies
Debbie – Moon in Gemini (I’m missing your Blogathons Debbie)